出题人 ： 祁丽娜 审题人：靳岩
I. 听力（共两节，满分 30 分）
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5分，满分7.5分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. What are they talking about?
A. Plans . B. Experience. C. Weather
2. When will the man invite the woman to have dinner?
A. On Wednesday evening.
B. On Thursday evening.
C. On Sunday evening.
3. What’s the most possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Friends B. Neighbours. C. Strangers
4. Why did the man quarrel with his neighbor?
A. Because his neighbor thought he had laughed at her.
B. Because he did something seriously wrong.
C. Because he had broken her window.
5. How much does the man need to pay?
A. 3 dollars B. 3.5 dollars. C. 5 dollars.
第二节：（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5分，满分 22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What can’t be borrowed from the library?
A. Books. B. Magazines. C. Newspapers
7. Where could the newspapers be read?
A. In the classroom. B. At home. C. In the reading rooms
8. Where does the man want to take the food?
A. To his home. B. To his office. C. To his factory.
9. What else does the man ask for ?
A. Coffee. B. Wine. C. Chinese tea.
10. What is Tom interested in ?
A. Taking piano lessons. B. The woman. C. Computer kids.
11. What is most probably the woman?
A. A student. B. A teacher. C. A typist.
12. What’s the probable result?
A. Tom will love the woman.
B. The woman will count on Tom.
C. Tom will learn from the woman.
13. What has the man been busy doing recently?
A. Looking for chat rooms.
B. Chatting with people online.
C. Visiting an online friend.
14. Why did the man pretend to be a 16-year-old girl?
A. To make fun of his friends.
B. To attract people online.
C. To surprise his girlfriend.
15. When will Denis meet his new online friend?
A. Every day. B. Every other day. C. On Friday night.
16. Why does the new online friend like Denis?
A. He regards Denis as a female.
B. Denis is very rich.
C. He needs Denis’ help.
17. What is the talk mainly about?
A. Ways of making good communication.
B. Reasons for making good communication.
C. Importance of making good communication.
18. What can make good communication?
A. Good personal appearance.
B. Good voice and eyesight.
C. Good personal qualities.
19. Which of the following can’t be suggested?
A. Start expressing your opinions at once.
B. Face your audience with a smile.
C. Be yourself.
20. How many suggestions are mentioned in the talk?
A. Three B. Four. C. Five
II. 完型填空 （共20小题；每小题1.5分，满分30分）
The 28-year-old girl had spent six years working nights while she gained her university degree during the day. When she finally 21 , she had her eye on a teaching 22 at a nearby primary school. With the help of her friends, she had
23 with the Head.
“ I noticed a(n) 24 hole in one of my stockings earlier,” she recalls. “ I thought about 25 them, but I knew I’d be late if I did. And by the time I got to the interview, 26 bigger. I walked in 27 for not looking my best,” The would-be teacher didn’t 28 the job. In fact one of her friends told her that the Head’s only comment was: “ If someone doesn’t take the time to present her best image at an interview, what kind of 29 is she going to be?”
In job-hunting, personal 30 is very important. After all, you’re selling a product-- 31 to an employer. When going to a job interview, always brush your hair tidily, polish your shoes and above all, 32 yourself properly. It will give you competitive advantages and a positive first 33 . The above idea was also suggested in a best-seller for jobseekers named Dress for Success.
First impressions are 34 ones. In other words, if you’re viewed positively within the important first four 35 , the person you’ve met will 36 feel everything you do is positive. Leave the interviewer a 37 impression, and often he will guess you have a lot of other unsatisfactory characters. 38 , he or she may not take the time to give you a second 39 . Most employers believe that those who look as if they care about 40 will care more about their jobs.
21. A. chose B. returned C. graduated D. succeeded
22. A. position B. competition C. guide D. advertisement
23. A. a word B. an agreement C. a discussion D. an interview
24. A. deep B. tiny C. extra D. special
25. A. making B. throwing C. changing D. removing
26. A. they were B. she was C. it was D. I was
27. A. hurriedly B. slowly C. apologizing D. answering
28. A. like B. get C. give up D. take up
29. A. worker B. person C. graduate D. teacher
30. A. preparation B. experience C. ability D. appearance
31. A. yourself B. knowledge C. skills D. advice
32. A. design B. show C. dress D. introduce
33. A. chance B. impression C. job D. reply
34. A. remaining B. lasting C. useful D. serious
35. A. interviewers B. jobseekers C. tests D. minutes
36. A. rarely B. occasionally C. probably D. certainly
37. A. bad B. clear C. light D. painful
38. A. In a word B. What’s worse C. By the way D. Once again
39. A. job B. thought C. chance D. question
40. A. others B. themselves C. position D. salary
III. 阅读理解 （共10小题；每小题2分，满分20分）
Welcome to SummerCamps.com; find and book the very best summer camps. Your children are precious so we offer the highest quality of camps that will meet each child’s needs and interests.
Catalina Sea Camp
Sea Camp offers three one-week sessions to boys and girls aged 8-13 and two three-week sessions to teens aged 12-17. Our hand-picked instructors create an atmosphere of fun and excitement while leading campers to a host of ocean adventures, marine(海洋的) biology, and social summer camp activities.
Address: Toyon Way, San Bruno, California 94066
Camp Cayuga is a private summer camp for children aged 6 to 16. The camp is on a 350-acre land in the Pocono Mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania, just outside the village of Honesdale. It’s a 3-hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia.
Address: 321 Niles Pond Road-Suite ISC, Honesdale, Pennsylvania 18431
Camp Rockmont is a Christian summer camp for boys, aged 6-16, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. Rockmont’s duty of developing boys into healthy young men is accomplished through age-appropriate skills, activities, and challenges that help campers to know themselves better.
Address: 375 Lake Eden Road， Black Mountain, North Carolina 28711
Primitive Pursuits Overnight Camps
Primitive Pursuits Overnight Camps offer week-long Summer Adventure Overnight Camps in New York’s Finger Lakes to your children aged 11-15. Campers experience a week of nature-based skills training, inspiring challenges, and fun activities under the guidance of skilled instructors.
Address: 611 County Rd 13, Van Etten, New York 14889
41. Where should a girl of 7 go camping?
A. Toyon Way, San Bruno.
B. 611 County Rd 13, Van Etten.
C. 375 Lake Eden Road, Black Mountain.
D. 321 Niles Pond Road- Suite ISC, Honesdale.
42. What is special about Camp Rockmont?
A. It’s targeted at older boys.
B. It provides skills training.
C. It is located in the mountains.
D. It has something to do with religion.
43. Who is the text most likely intended for?
A. Campers. B. Educators. C. Parents D. Children.
With the start of the new term, the students around the country exchange their fun and fashionable clothes for boring school uniforms. But not all schools are fashion deserts. Colorful sports shoes, school bags, T-shirts and even drink containers are breathing life into campuses.
"The uniform makes us look like a bunch of clones, especially when we are doing morning exercises on the playground," said Qing Pei, a Senior 2 from Shanghai Qibao High School. "But the boys wear different sports shoes and girls have different decorations in their hair. These are the areas where you can express
yourself," said Qing.
Although it might be strange for boys to talk about fashion, they do care about what they wear in school, especially shoes, according to Qing.
"Nike and Adidas basketball shoes, although they are still the must-have items for many of my friends, are becoming out-of-date," Qing added. He explained that "Since Liu Xiang ran so fast in Athens, running shoes are becoming popular in this autumn. "
"Still in fashion are the various baseball caps and American-style T-shirts with random (随意的) English words printed on them," said Qing. "The accuracy of the written message is not important. Often, the words are misspelt. Sometimes they do not even make sense, "Qing said with a smile.
Besides sports shoes and T-shirts, styles and colors of school bags are another opportunity for students to express their taste in fashion. Some bags are made more eye-catching by decorating them with small hanging dolls.
Other fashionable items are the colorful drink containers which are now popular among girls this term.
"Some teachers are surprised to see a teenager sucking a bottle like this at school and criticize it as a childish regression (退化). But some girls just love it," said Yang Rui, a Senior 3. from High School attached to Xi’an Jiaotong University.
44. Which is NOT the way girls show their personality at campuses?
A. They wear different sports shoes.
B. They take stylish and colorful school bags.
C. They have different decorations in their hair.
D. They drink water from colorful drink containers.
45. What are becoming fashionable for school-boys according to this news story?
A. Nike and Adidas basketball shoes.
B. Baseball caps and American-style T- shirts.
C. Colorful drink containers.
D. Running shoes.
46. The underlined word “they” refer to ______.
A. American-style T-shirts
B. The English words on the T-shirts
C. Baseball caps
D. The students around the country
47. Which conclusion of the following is WRONG?
A. Students go to extremes in dressing.
B. Students also like to follow fashion trends.
C. Students nowadays like to be more individual.
D. Students don’t care much whether the words printed on caps or T-shirts make sense or not.
Thirteen-year-old American Jessica Goldstone wants to be a fashion designer when she finishes school. She thinks her designs would be more exciting than clothes bought from stores. But until this month, Jessica has never touched a sewing machine(缝纫机).
After her first class, Jessica and six other girls aged 9 to 13 said that sewing was fun, cool and challenging.
These students at Fabrics’ Sew Fun class show that the sewing machine is becoming popular again.
“There have been a lot of teens getting excited about sewing,” said a sewing company worker Donna Smith. “Some of them come from the Project Runway TV show,” she said. This TV show is an exciting weekly contest to make a great fashion designer. Every week one contestant (参赛者) fails the test and has to leave the contest.
The number of people who joined sewing class summer camps grew by 10 percent this year. That’s good news for companies that make sewing machines and publish sewing magazines. The Singer Sewing Company sold nearly 3 million sewing machines in the United States last year. This is about twice as many as in 1999.
Sewing machines have been around for more than 150 years, but they have changed a lot since your grandmother was a girl.
Spencer Carmel started sewing lessons after getting a sewing machine for her 11th birthday. She has sewn a lot by hand, but she wants to make more difficult things. Spencer’s class recently made hats.
Another member of the class, Kelsey Oen, 9 years old, needed time to get used to her machine, but soon she could use it well. By the end of the class, Kelsey was happy and wearing her new hat.
48. The passage is written to ________.
A. teach how to sew clothes
B. advertise a kind of sewing machine
C. describe a popular American children’s hobby
D. encourage more people to start sewing
49. What do Jessica and her friends think of sewing?
A. They don’t really care much for it.
B. They are very interested in it.
C. They think it’s too easy to learn.
D. They think it’s only for younger kids.
50. According to the passage, “ Project Runway” is a _______.
A. sewing class
B. sewing machine
C. fashion design class
D. fashion design contest
51. Much as she likes Tony, she would never consider _______ him.
A. marry B. to marry C. marrying D. married
52. The first time you meet people, you often make a judgment about them based on the way they ______.
A. are dressed B. are dressing C. dressed D. dress
53. Mary is good at choosing her clothes that express her personality and ____ her appearance.
A. enhance B. contrast C. reflect D. appeal
54. Please ______ that all lights are turned off.
A. enclose B. enlarge C. ensure D. enable
55. Don’t give up, Tony. If you have a try, the ____ are that you will get the job.
A. results B. chances C. reasons D. choices
56. It’s amazing that the small village has been ____ into a famous tourist city in only ten years.
A. divided B. broken C. made D. transformed
57. It was said that the two parties had not ____an agreement on the issues discussed.
A. reached B. treated C. assessed D. accepted
58. _____ difficulty we meet, we shall finish the work on schedule.
A. Whenever B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Wherever
59. Reading good books can ______ a man’s inner life.
A. enlarge B. encourage C. entitle D. enrich
60. Patients can become used to particular forms of treatment. The underlined phrase can be replaced by _________.
A. be likely to B. be able to
C.be conditioned to D. be accustom to
V. 单词拼写 （共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分）
61. There are many ways to increase study (效率).
62. He was m (激发)by love, and expected nothing in return.
63. The win b (增加) the team’s confidence.
64. He was presented with a watch in a (感激) of his long service.
65. It’s against my （原则）to accept gifts from clients.
66. The school has a system of r and punishments to encourage good behavior.
67. The air was f （芳香的） with the smell of orange blossoms.
68. Students can be expelled（开除） for refusing to c to school rules.
69. Women t to live longer than men..
70. It is e (至关重要的) that our pilots should be given the best training.
VI. 课文填空.( 共10 小题；每小题 1分，满分10分)
Respect is 71 to any relationship. Respect is the key to 72 friendships, to political alliances, and to international 73 . Through respect you show that someone matters to you. Your 74 of others 75 your level of respect for them.
76 is much more than just growing plants. To make a garden 77 , it is just as important that the 78 in which the plants are placed is right. You can have your garden 79 and constructed by 80 .
增加： 在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧）, 并在其右面的横线上写出该加的词。
81. A number of students in our school has risen by 15%. _______________
82. He asked me to stay at where I was. _______________
83. Be ready to take others’ opinions seriously even if they different from yours.
84. Don’t trust him, no matter how he says or does. _______________
85. Growing your own vegetables is the most satisfied aspects of gardening.
86. This piano takes over too much room. _______________
87. Remember always to keep your car in good conditions. ________________
88. Short skirts were popular in 1920s. ________________
89. The new baby added happiness for the family. ________________
90. This room is two thirds big than that one. ________________
1-5 CBCAB 6-10 CCACA 11-15 BCBBC 16-20 AACAC
21-25 CADBC 26-30 CCBDD 31-35 ACBBD 36-40 CABCB
41-45 DDCAD 46-50 BACBD 51-55 CAACB 56-60 DABDC
61. efficiency 62. motivated 63. boosted 64. appreciation 65. principles
66. rewards 67. fragrant 68. conform 69. tend 70. essential
71. critical 72. keeping 73. cooperation 74. treatment 7 5. reflects
76. Gardening 77. appealing 78. setting 79. designed 80.professionals
81. A 改为 The
83. 在different 之前加are / 把different 改为 differ
84. 把how 改为what
85. 把satisfied 改为satisfying
86. 把over 改为 up
87. 把conditions 改为condition
90. 把big 改为bigger
An ideal relationship between parents and children is very important for our growth. Parents always show love and concern for us. They are our good listeners，advisers and supporters. With their help，we can overcome many difficulties in our life.
In my opinion，the relationship between parents and children should be one filled with love，care and understanding，in which parents and children show respect for each other and exchange ideas freely.
To build a relationship of this kind，parents should become friends of their children while children ought to place more trust in their parents and give voice to their feelings frankly. Only in this way can we enjoy a harmonious relationship between parents and children. (117 words)