1．What does the man dislike about the play?
A．The story． B．The ending． C．The actor．
2．Which place are the speakers trying to find?
A．A hotel． B．A hank． C．A restaurant．
3．At what time will the two speakers meet?
A．5：20． B．5：10． C．4：40．
4．What will the man do?
A．Change the plan．
B．Wait for a phone call．
C．Sort things out．
5．What does the woman want to do?
A．See a film with the man．
B．Offer the man some help．
C．Listen to some great music．
6．Where is Ben?
A．In the kitchen． B．At schoo1． C．In the park．
7．What will the children do in the afternoon?
A．Help set the table． B．Have a party． C．Do their homework．
8．What are the two speakers talking about?
A．A family holiday． B．A business trip． C．A travel plan．
9．Where did Rachel go?
A．To Spain． B．To Italy． C．To China．
10．How does the woman get to know about third-hand smoke?
A．From young smokers．
B．From a newspaper article．
C．From some smoking parents．
11．Why does the man say that he should keep away from babies?
A．He has just become a father．
B．He wears dirty clothes．
C．He is a smoker．
12．What does the woman suggest smoking parents should do?
A．Stop smoking altogether．
B．Smoke only outside their houses．
C．Reduce dangerous matter in cigarettes．
13．Where does Michelle Ray come from?
A．A middle-sized city． B．A small town． C．A big city．
14．Which place would Michelle Ray take her visitors to for shopping?
A．The Zen Garden． B．The Highlands． C．The Red River area．
15．What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet?
A．Go camping． B．Study in a library． C．Read at home．
16．What are the speakers talking about in general?
A．Late-night shopping． B．Asian food． C．Louisville．
17．Why do some people say they never have dreams according to Dr．Garfield?
A．They forget about their dreams．
B．They don’t want to tell the truth．
C．They have no bad experiences．
18．Why did Davis stop having dreams?
A．He got a serious heart attack．
B．He was too sad about his brother’s death．
C．He was frightened by a terrible dream．
19．What is Dr．Garfield’s opinion about dreaming?
A．It is very useful．
B．It makes things worse．
C．It prevents the mind from working．
20，Why do some people turn off their dreams completely?
A．To sleep better.
B．To recover from illnesses．
C．To stay away from their problems．
Philadelphia offers a ton of attractions that are suitable for people of every age and here are some family—friendly attractions．
Spruce Street Harbor Park
Spruce Street Harbor Park，one of the best urban beaches in American，is an outdoor heaven on the Delaware River waterfront．Visitors can relax in a hammock，play on the playgrounds，and play games like table tennis and giant chess．Don’t miss out on the park at night，when colorful LED lights hanging from treetops make the entire area bright.
Blue Cross RiverRink
Offering ice skating in the winter and roller skating in the summer，Blue Cross RiverRink creates a fun，outdoor experience for the whole family．Visitors can play on the nine-hole mini-golf course during the summer，and enjoy eats and drinks from the on-site(现场的)bar and restaurant all year round．
Big Bird，Elmo and the other stars of Sesame Street come out and play at Sesame Place，the only theme park in the nation starring the popular TV show’s most lovable characters．A water park，interactive activities，parades，fireworks and shows add to the fun．
Once Upon a Nation Storytelling Benches
On summer days，uniformed and professional storytellers at 13 storytelling benches throughout Philadelphia’s Historic District entertain visitors with true，free，three-to-five minute tales about the colonial(殖民的)era as part of Once Upon a Nation．Children can pick up a Story Flag at any storytelling bench，and then collect a star from every storyteller on their journeys．Flags with all the stars can get free rides on the Parx Liberty Carousel at Franklin Square．
1. Who would most probably go to Spruce Street Harbor Park?
A. People who are fond of colorful lights．
B. People who want to have a relaxing day．
C. People who have a preference for skating．
D. People who are interested in water activities．
2. Which place would fans of Big Bird be interested in?
A. Sesame Place．
B. Blue Cross RiverRink．
C. The Parx Liberty Carousel．
D. Spruce Street Harbor Park．
3. What can we know about Philadelphia Storytelling Benches?
A. It can be visited all year round．
B. It has educational significance．
C. It is available at a small charge．
D. It is aimed at serving the public．
4. What is the text aimed at?
A. Telling what we can do in some places．
B. Encouraging people to visit Philadelphia．
C. Recommending some places for family fun．
D. Comparing some attractions in Philadelphia．
【答案】1. B 2. A 3. B 4. C
1. 细节理解题。由Visitors can relax in a hammock，可知想要放松一天的人们很可能去Spruce Street Harbor公园，选B。
2. 细节理解题。由Big Bird，Elmo and the other stars of Sesame Street come out and play at Sesame Place，可知选A。
3. 推理判断题。由On summer days，uniformed and professional storytellers at 13 storytelling benches throughout Philadelphia’s Historic District entertain visitors with true，free，three-to-five minute tales about the colonial(殖民的)era as part of Once Upon a Nation可判断出Philadelphia Storytelling Benches有教育意义，选B。
4. 写作意图题。由全文主题句Philadelphia offers a ton of attractions that are suitable for people of every age and here are some family—friendly attractions．可知这篇文章的作者为大家介绍了费城的一些旅游景点，所以这篇文章旨在为家庭游玩推荐一些地方，选C。
My mother died in August 2005．Eight months later，I began to come out of the fog of sadness and depression to find a new purpose for my life．
Like many of my generation，I had lived only for myself —traveling，acquiring possessions，rising to a position of importance and seeking financial rewards．I was“charitable”and“volunteered”for various causes，but really didn’t give of myself．
In the spring after my mom’s death，I found myself waking in the middle of the night with one thought．I felt forced to offer myself as a living kidney donor．My husband Robb had received the gift of life through a kidney transplant(移植)from a dead donor in 1999，so I was familiar with the enormous need for donors and knew several people who were waiting for a lifesaving transplant．I decided to offer myself to be matched with the most compatible(互不排斥的)person on the waiting list at my local transplant center．
I was paired with 71-year-old Dee from New Jerse who had survived for six years on peritoneal dialysis(腹腔透析)．At her 70th birthday，her family threw a big party as they did not expect her to live much longer．Dee has become my very good friend．Almost two years after the transplant，I was privileged to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with her husband，their five children and their extended family．
In donating my kidney，I extended myself in a way far beyond what I ever believed was possible．I did so in honor of my mother who sacrificed so much for me and my sisters，and in memory of my husband’s donor who extended her 1ife through him．
I encourage all who enjoy the gift of good health to share with others，either as a living donor or by appointing organ donation upon death．By extending yourself through organ donation，you will live on through others in an extraordinary way and give comfort to your loved ones．
5. What does the underlined phrase“give of”mean?
A. Relieve． B. Devote．
C. Appreciate． D. Forgive．
6. What can we infer from Paragraph 4?
A. Dee was the author’s old friend．
B. The author attended Dee’s birthday party．
C. Dee treated the author as a family member．
D. The author’s donation made Dee live six years longer．
7. What would be the best title for this text?
A. An old lady benefited from organ donation
B. The memory of my beloved mother
C. The deep meaning of love
D. Extend yourself
【答案】5. B 6. C 7. D
5. 词义猜测题。I was“charitable”and“volunteered”for various causes，but really didn’t give of myself．这句话的意思是在各种事情上我非常的慷慨和自告奋勇，但是真得没有奉献过我自己。Relieve解除，Devote奉献，Appreciate欣赏，Forgive原谅，所以选B。
6. 细节理解题。由Dee has become my very good friend．Almost two years after the transplant，I was privileged to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with her husband，their five children and their extended family．可知Dee把作者当成家庭成员对待，选C。
7. 主旨大意题。由全文的主题句，By extending yourself through organ donation，you will live on through others in an extraordinary way and give comfort to your loved ones．可知这篇文章的作者通过讲述自己的故事，说明了通过器官捐献的方式让自己在他人身活着，实际上自己的生命也得到了延伸，选D。
细节题，是指原文提到了某事物、现象或理论，题干针对原文具体叙述本身发问。一般包括直接理解题（在原文中可直接找到答案，常用who, what, when, where, why和how等提问。）语义转化题（需要将题目信息与原文相关信息进行语义上的转换，两者存在表达上的差异，有时需要进行加工或整理后方能得出结论）、数字计算题、排列顺序题、图表图画题等。抓住文段中的事实和细节是做好该题型的关键，也是做好其它类型问题的基础。小题2细节理解题。由Dee has become my very good friend．Almost two years after the transplant，I was privileged to celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary with her husband，their five children and their extended family．可知Dee把作者当成家庭成员对待，选C。
Our modern working lives are ruled by the concept of competence．The idea that lies behind competence is quite simple：that one can state what people should do in behavioral terms，and then measure whether a person has succeeded in meeting that task or not．We rarely have a second thought about whether the idea of measuring and achieving competence is a good one or not．In fact，it is a controversial one．
Humans do not learn or work in ways that can be measured by the concept of competence．Take the example of a barista(咖啡师)who is being trained to make coffee．The job title of“barista”suggests a degree of skill in making coffee．However，baristas in large coffee chains are usually trained through competence-based qualifications．One part of these qualifications is to produce a cup of coffee to meet a minimum standard．It might have to achieve a certain taste and appearance．This might seem perfectly reasonable，but there are two reasons why such an approach to training baristas does not work．
First，the production of a cup of coffee to a certain standard is a binary(二次元的)outcome．The baristas can either produce a coffee of a certain standard or they cannot．If they happen to produce the best cup of coffee in the world，it does not matter，as competence-based training does not reward outstanding performance．Likewise，producing the worst cup of coffee would be a fail in the same way as producing a cup just below the standard．In fact，competence is not interested in the process of producing a coffee at all—only the final binary outcome．
Second，if the barista does produce a coffee to a certain standard，competence is not interested in why the barista can do that．But humans are not machines that simply produce binary outcomes．We have bodies and minds which change through learning．
Yet we are increasingly forced to achieve competence in our schools and workplaces．We are not empty machines that simply produce binary outcomes．If we want to be true human in our learning and our workplaces，we need to be creative and special．Learning and innovation(创新)involve failure in aiming for something that is unusually good．Such things simply cannot be judged by the standard of competence where the mediocre is the gold standard．
8. Why is the approach to training baristas unreasonable in the author’s eyes?
A. It makes the outcomes rather unexpected．
B. It encourages low standards in workplaces．
C. It can’t improve baristas’motivation in work．
D. It ignores the fact that humans are not machines．
9. How does the author argue his main point?
A. By giving an example and explaining．
B. By criticizing the opposite point．
C. By examining differences．
D. By offering statistics．
10. What does the underlined word“mediocre”in the last paragraph probably mean?
A. Special skill． B. Great creativity．
C. Average quality． D. Outstanding ability．
11. What is probably the main purpose of the author in writing the text?
A. To introduce new forms of learning and training．
B. To explain how people learn and work nowadays．
C. To state human beings’advantages over machines．
D. To deny the general rule of measuring competence．
【答案】8. D 9. A 10. C 11. D
8. 细节理解题。由But humans are not machines that simply produce binary outcomes．We have bodies and minds which change through learning．可知在作者的眼中，训练咖啡师的方法非常的不合理，因为他忽略了人类不是机器的这个事实，选D。
10. 词义猜测题。Such things simply cannot be judged by the standard of competence where the mediocre is the gold standard．这句话的意思是这样的事情不能简单地由中等品质是黄金准则的能力标准来判断，mediocre意思是中等品质，选C。
They say the average person makes 35，000 decisions a day．Yet in her new book，How Woman Decide，Therese Huston explores a widespread phenomenon that many women fail to notice．“There’s a huge double standard when it comes to how men and women are viewed as decision makers，”explains Therese，a psychologist from Seattle University．Therese decided to write the book after looking at her bookshelf：At one end，there were bestselling books about how to be a brilliant decision maker—all written by men and featuring interviews with men like athletes．At the other end were books aimed at women on gaining leadership skills and confidence．
“Once those women are at the table，will their decisions be taken as seriously as men’s?”Therese wondered．“Men are respected as decision makers more than women，especially in the workplace，largely because there’s this cultural belief that women are unable to make smart choices at work．”
So，Therese set out to pick apart the stereotypes(固有印象)to see what scientific research had found．“Scientific research shows that men and women struggle with decision-making equally．The only disadvantage I found was that during the teenage years-teenage girls are more indecisive than teenage boys．Otherwise，there’s little difference between the genders(性别)．”
However，there are some differences．“Women are more collaborative(协作的)，”says Therese．“A female boss is more likely to ask the opinions of those around her when making a choice．Women ask for input，which helps make better decisions．However，this is often seen as a weakness rather than a strength．”
Therese also found that during times of stress，men and women make different choices，and the outcomes are often better when women are involved．
Study after study backs this view up．Neuroscientists Mara Mather and Nicole Lighthall from the University of Southern California studied the way men and women make decisions and found that in times of stress，they react very differently．
During their study，which involved playing a virtual gambling(赌博)game，they found that when the females became stressed，they made smart decisions—quitting while they were ahead or taking safe bets．But when the men became stressed，they did the opposite，risking everything for a slim chance of a big win．
12. Why did Therese Huston write her book How Women Decide?
A. Women are less respected as decision makers．
B. Women are not equally treated in workplaces．
C. Women are unable to make smart choices．
D. Women are poor at making big decisions．
13. What is women’s weakness in decision—making according to Therese Huston?
A. Men can make quicker decisions than women．
B. Women easily get stressed when making decisions．
C. Women are likely to ask for input when making decisions．
D. Teenage girls are 1ess able to make decisions than teenage boys．
14. What can we infer from the last paragraph?
A. Women show less confidence in times of stress．
B. Men tend to make risky in times of stress．
C. Men demonstrate great bravery in times of stress．
D. Women quit making decisions when ahead in games．
15. What’s Therese’s final conclusion according to the text?
A. Women are brilliant as decision makers．
B. Men are weaker in making smart decisions．
C. We should give up all cultural beliefs about gender．
D. Great difference exists between the two genders in decision—making．
【答案】12. A 13. D 14. B 15. D
12. 细节理解题。由“Men are respected as decision makers more than women，especially in the workplace，largely because there’s this cultural belief that women are unable to make smart choices at work．” So，Therese set out to pick apart the stereotypes(固有印象)to see what scientific research had found．可知Therese Huston写这本书是因为作为决策者，女性受尊重比较少，选A。
13. 细节理解题。由The only disadvantage I found was that during the teenage years-teenage girls are more indecisive than teenage boys．可知作者认为女性在决策中的弱点是青少年女孩比青少年男孩做决定时更犹豫不决，选D。
14. 推理判断题。由But when the men became stressed，they did the opposite，risking everything for a slim chance of a big win．可知从最后一个自然段我们可以推断出在遇到压力的时候，男性更倾向于冒险，选B。
15. 推理判断题。由Otherwise，there’s little difference between the genders(性别)和Therese also found that during times of stress，men and women make different choices，可推断出Therese最后得出的结论是在决策方面，两性存在着很大的不同，选D。
Have you wanted to try an ebook? Has the cost of ebooks stopped you? Well，there are ebooks that you can download．___16___ Others share information about where to find free or discounted ebooks．
There are several reasons some ebooks are free．In some cases，the book’s copyright(版权)has come to an end．In other cases，writers offer books for free to grow a readership．___17___The writer hopes you will 1ike the first book enough to buy those that follow．Similarly，Amazon is filled with free books，with a list of the top 100 free ebooks．This list changes constantly，based on how well the books are“selling”and whether they become or remain free．
When you find a free ebook you want to read，get it right away．___18___ If you wait too long，you may discover the book now has a price attached.
___19___ They offer free ebook files to download directly from the sites．These files could have bad software designed to infect your computer．It is best not to download ebooks，or any file，from an unknown site．
Some free ebook sites offer referral(推荐)links to other websites．___20___ These referral sites help you find free ebooks of interest to you．They also let you know when an ebook is free or goes on sale．
A．Be careful of some websites．
B．So visit Amazon’s list quickly．
C．Several websites offer free ebooks．
D．Referral links provide lists of best sellers．
E．Often the offer is open only for a short time．
F．Often a free book will be the first in a series．
G．Therefore，you can download free ebooks there．
【答案】16. C 17. F
18. E 19. A
16. 语义理解题。由Well，there are ebooks that you can download．和 Others share information about where to find free or discounted ebooks．可知这里意思是几个网站提供免费的电子书，选C。
17. 语义理解题。由In other cases，writers offer books for free to grow a readership．和The writer hopes you will 1ike the first book enough to buy those that follow．可知这里意思是通常在最开始的一系列中，书是免费的，选F。
18. 语义理解题。由If you wait too long，you may discover the book now has a price attached. 可知这里意思是通常只是免费开放很短的一段时间，选E。
19. 语义理解题。由They offer free ebook files to download directly from the sites．These files could have bad software designed to infect your computer．可知这里意思是要小心一些网站，选A。
20. 语义理解题。由These referral sites help you find free ebooks of interest to you．They also let you know when an ebook is free or goes on sale．可知这里意思是因此，你能在那里免费下载电子书，选G。
As everyone grows，they realize there will always be someone who is better．I learned this ___21___ in the second year in high schoo1．The shock this experience brought was so great that I felt my ___22___ was left on the side of the road for dead．That was all it took；one year and one person ___23___ everything．
Her name is Jenny．She was the girl who ___24___ raised her hand and had useful comments about everything．When teachers needed challenging problems answered，they ___25___ her．And if students needed ___26___ ，they went looking for her．I didn’t ___27___ her，but I admit her presence annoyed me．In the first year，as a model student，I was the person everyone ___28___and all the teachers trusted．Then she came out of ___29___ ! We also had two classes ___30___ ．There I got to see what everybody thought of her．When an exam finished，it became a ___31___ that she got the top grade and it didn’t ___32___ to my classmates whether I was right there， ___33___ I also got excellent grades．They would cross a desert and ___34___ her! I was left being denied my presence．___35___，I felt like not trying anymore．
I stopped trying to put on a show because no one was ___36___ anymore．Later，I volunteered at the graduation ceremony．She was called to make a(n) ___37___ and discussed their difficulties．I realized all her hard work got her there，not her desire to ___38___ ．It finally hit me that Jenny ___39___ the attention she got．She showed me how big the world is and how ___40___ a world I used to 1ive in．I’11 do my best because I know it will pay off．
21. A. 1esson B. course C. plan D. excuse
22. A. sympathy B. trust C. respect D. pride
23. A. proved B. remembered C. changed D. checked
24. A. only B. still C. never D. always
25. A. called on B. interrupted C. supported D. cared about
26. A. friends B. answers C. news D. money
27. A. hate B. hurt C. stop D. follow
28. A. protected B. noticed C. missed D. served
29. A. somewhere B. everywhere C. nowhere D. anywhere
30. A. first B. again C. alone D. together
31. A. standard B. challenge C. fact D. chance
32. A. return B. matter C. happen D. Occur
33. A. even if B. as if C. once D. since
34. A. ask B. help C. remind D. control
35. A. Frightened B. Confused C. Bored D. Heartbroken
36. A. 1aughing B. chatting C. watching D. hosting
37. A. decision B. attempt C. speech D. appointment
38. A. break up B. give up C. take off D. show off
39. A. 1oved B. deserved C. needed D. escaped
40. A. 1onely B. small C. peaceful D. dark
【答案】21. A 22. D 23. C 24. D 25. A 26. B 27. A 28. B 29. C 30. D 31. C 32. B 33. A 34. A 35. D 36. C 37. C 38. D 39. B 40. B
21. A 考查名词。由As everyone grows, they realize there will always be someone who is better可知我学到了一课。lesson 课、教训，course 课程，plan 计划，excuse借口。
22. D 考查名词。由As everyone grows，they realize there will always be someone who is better．可知发现有人比自己更优秀，所以作者感觉自己的骄傲荡然无存。sympathy 同情，trust 信任， respect尊敬， pride骄傲。
23. C 考查动词。由下文可知Jenny的出现，改变了一切。proved 证明， remembered记得，changed改变，checked检查。
24. D 考查副词。她是这个总是举手并且做出非常有用评论的女孩。only 唯一的，still 平静的，never 从来不，always总是。
25. A 考查动词。由When teachers needed challenging problems answered，可知老师们总是拜访她。called on 拜访， interrupted 打断，supported 支持， cared about关心。
26. B 考查名词。由they went looking for her．可知如果学生们需要答案，他们也会去寻找她。friends 朋友，answers 答案，news 新闻，money金钱。
27. A 考查动词。由but I admit her presence annoyed me．可知我并不讨厌她，但是我承认她的出现使我很烦恼。hate 讨厌，hurt 使受伤， stop 停止，follow跟随。
28. B 考查动词。由In the first year，as a model student，可知我是这个每个人都会注意到的人。protected 保护， noticed 注意到，missed错过，served服务。
29. C 考查名词。然后她从无名之地冒出来。somewhere 某个地方， everywhere 每个地方，nowhere 无名之地，anywhere任何地方。
30. D 考查副词。由There I got to see what everybody thought of her．可知我们有两节课在一起。first 第一， again 再一次，alone 独自地，together一起。
31. C考查名词。由that she got the top grade可知这是一个事实。 standard 标准，challenge 挑战， fact 事实， chance机会。
32. B 考查动词。由They would cross a desert and ___14___ her! 可知对于我的同学来说，我是否在那里并不重要。return 返回，matter 要紧， happen 发生，Occur发生。
33. A 考查语义理解。虽然我也成绩优秀，但是他们也会跑过去问她。even if 虽然， as if 好像，once 曾经，since因为。
34. A 考查动词。虽然我也成绩优秀，但是他们也会跑过去问她。ask 问， help 帮助，remind 提醒， control控制。
35. D 考查形容词。由I was left being denied my presence．可知同学们无视我的存在，令我非常的心碎。Frightened 害怕的，Confused困惑的，Bored无聊的， Heartbroken心碎的。
36. C考查动词。由I stopped trying to put on a show 可知因为不再有人观看。laughing 笑，chatting 聊天， watching 观看， hosting主持。
37. C 考查名词。由and discussed their difficulties．可知她被要求演讲。decision 决定，attempt 尝试，speech 演讲，appointment约定。
38. D 考查动词短语。我意识到是辛苦的努力成就了她，而不是她想要炫耀的欲望。break up 打碎， give up 放弃， take off 起飞， show off炫耀。
39. B我突然想到Jenny 应该获得关注。loved 喜爱， deserved 值得，needed 需要，escaped逃离。
40. B 考查形容词。由She showed me how big the world is 可知这里应该和big相反。句意是她让我知道世界是多么大，而我曾经生活的世界是多么小。lonely 孤独的，small小的，peaceful 和平的，dark黑暗。
Did you grow up in one culture，your parents came from another，and you are now living in a ___41___ (total)different country? If so，then you are a third-culture kid．
The term“third—culture kid” ___42___ (use)in the 1960s for the first time by Dr．Ruth．She first came across this phenomenon while ___43___ (research)North American children living in India．In general，third-culture kids benefit from ___44___ (they)intercultural experience and they often reach excellent academic results．
Yet many ___45___ (difficulty)may arise from this phenomenon．Third-culture kids may not be able to adapt themselves completely ___46___ their new surroundings．Also，they often find it hard ___47___ (develop)new friendship．Additionally，for a third-culture kid，it is often easier to move to a new country ___48___ to return to his homeland．For example，after living in Australia for many years，Louis finally returned to the country ___49___ she was born．She didn’t know anything about current TV shows ___50___ fashion trends．And she didn’t share the same values as other teens of her age．
42. was used
44. their 45. difficulties
46. to 47. to develop
48. than 49. where
42. 考查时态和语态。表示发生在过去的事情，用一般过去时；The term“third—culture kid”与use之间是被动关系，用被动语态，综上所述，应该使用一般过去时的被动语态，所以填was used。
44. 考查代词。一般而言，“第三文化的孩子们” 受益于他们的不同文化体验。表示“他们的”，所以填their。
46. 考查固定短语。“第三文化的孩子们” 可能不能让他们自己完全适用于他们新的环境。adapt oneself to使自己适应，是固定短语，所以填to。
47. 考查不定式。这里it是形式宾语，不定式是真正的宾语，所以填to develop。
49. 考查定语从句。___9___ she was born．是一个定语从句，关系词在从句中作地点状语，所以用关系副词where。
51. Once the flight is_____(确认)，you can pay for it．
52. Drunk driving，which was once a______(频繁的)occurrence，is now under contro1．
53. We want to_____(使接触)the kids to as much art and culture as possible．
54. I’11 meet you at the______(门口)to the schoo1．
55. AS a matter of fact，the prices may______(加倍)at Christmas time．
56. _______(equip)with new scientific farming methods，they have been able to use less farmland to produce more．
57. Settle the question by______(argue)，not by fight．
58. Is this pizza for pickup or______(deliver)?
59. She______(slide)some money into the drawer and left quickly．
60. Anyone，whether he is an official or a bus driver，should be______(equal)respected．
53. expose 54. entrance
55. double 56. Equipped
59. slid 60. equally
53. 考查固定用法。want to do sth. 想要做某事，是固定用法，所以填expose。
59. 考查时态。由and left quickly．可判断出是发生在过去的事情，所以用一般过去时，填slid。
Everyone tends have many problems while gaining knowledge．Therefore，your willingness to deal with these problems will eventually enable you to work it out．What I’d like to share is my approaches to solve the problems．
First，you must focus on which you are faced with．There seems to be a lot of attractive things，like computers or game．To stay focused，you can list these things and tell yourself you should touch them after finishing your work．Second，believe to yourself．Though there is no doubt that each of us might make mistakes or come across some tough problems in learning，but it can never be a reason for the loss of confidence．
Last，keep modest．Never fee1 embarrassing to turn to your teachers or classmates．Everyone in your surroundings can be your teacher．
考查宾语从句。what you are faced with．是一个宾语从句，引导词在从句中作宾语，所以which改成what。
3．参考词汇：戏剧之夜 Drama Night。
I am Li Hua.Drama Night is scheduled to be held on the evening of next Friday in the theatre hall.I am writing to invite you to join us.
To keep the tradition alive,local opera is listed as one of the elective course in our school.So some famous artisrs,including Mr Li,who has been devoted to Beijing Opera for twenty years and experienced in it,have been invited to put on performances from 7 pm to 9 pm.I think it is a good chance ot appreciate local operas,which surely help you learn more about Chinese culture.I hope you can come and have fun with us.
I would appreciate it if you could give me an early reply.
【亮点说明】本篇书面表达要点全面，结构紧凑，是一篇较好的范文。这篇短文使用了大量的短语，为文章增色不少，如: invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事，have fun with sb. 与某人玩儿的开心。还使用了定语从句I think it is a good chance ot appreciate local operas, which surely help you learn more about Chinese culture.和宾语从句I hope you can come and have fun with us.等多种句式结构，增加了文章的可读性。