1. (2017•安徽)For a w________(明智的) man, a mistake is a lesson.
2. (2017•安徽)My father's Tshirt has completely lost its s________(形状).
3. (2017•广西)It's necessary for us to ________(等待) in line in public.
4 . (2017•安徽)An old man began to collect rubbish along the river b________(岸) years ago.
5. (2017•安徽)Please follow the rules. Don't t________(触碰) the photos in the museum.
6. (2017•南充) I read Engl ish aloud every morning to improve my ___ _____ (发音).
7. (2017•南充)September is the ________(第九)month of a year.
8. (2017•南充)We shouldn't take these game shows too ________(严肃地)while watching them.
9. (2017•南充)Tom and Peter are good friends. They can talk about and ________(分享)everything.
10. (2017•威海) John's family came back to the USA last ________ (九月).
11. (2017•威海) Those ________ (德国人) wanted to have fish for dinner.
12. (2017•苏州)________(最后), I would like to thank you all for coming here today.
13. (2017•苏州)In Switzerland, some of the old clothes are________(卖) in charity shops.
14. (2017•苏州)Life is like a race. I'm ready to take on new ________(挑战) any time.
15. (2017•苏州)Everyone, you need to have a dream. The future of China________(依靠) on you!
16. (2017•苏州)My grandma always tells me________(没有什么)is more important than health.
17. (2017•苏州)It took him much longer—hundreds of________(额外的)hours to improve his skills.
18. (2017•青岛)Her ways of solving problems are different from________(我的).
19. (2017•青岛)The hotel is________(在……的后面) the police station.
20. (2017•青岛)People in some countries eat many________(土豆) as their main food.
21. (2017•青岛)After doing sports for a long time, Tina is________(瘦的) than before.
22. (2017•泰安)The traditional Chinese culture will be ________(有帮助的)for our future if we can learn more.
23. (2017•泰安)WeChat's popularity grows quickly because it's convenient for people to ________(交流)with each other.
24. (2017•南充)Tu Youyou has won the Nobel Prize. We are very ________(自豪的)of her.
25. (2017•聊城)That means we have a better ________(机会)of winning.
26. (2017•聊城)I can________ (几乎不) believe we're in the city centre.
27. (2017•聊城)Goldilocks ________ (注意到) a little house, so she hurried towards it.
28. (2017•聊城)Alice________(跟随) the white rabbit and fell down a hole in the ground.
29. (2017•泰安)The last bus has already gone. I'm afraid we have no c________ but to take a taxi.
30. (2017•泰安)—Wow! You've got so many skirts.
—But n________ of them are in fashion now.
31. (2017•泰安)As a translator, u________ the true meaning that people want to express is very important.
32. (2017•荆州) —The air pollution is still terrible in North China.
—It will be even worse if we don't take action to protect the e________ around us.
33. (2017•荆州)—Have you heard Tianzhou－1, the first cargo spaceship(货运飞船) was sent up into space on April 20, 2017 in Hainan?
—Yes, we're proud that it's independently d________ by China.
34. (2017•武威)It's difficult to be ________(friend) with everyone.
35. (2017•武威)Be quiet! The patients ________(sleep).
36. (2017•武威)The boy got the________(one) place in the singing competition.
37. (2017•武威)The girl expected all her classmates ________(come) to her party.
38. (2017•武威)I promise I ________(send) you an email to explain all of these tomorrow.
39. (2017•武威) He was driving as ________(fast) as possible.
40. (2017•武威)The red umbrella doesn't belong to me—it' s________(she).
41. (2017•武威) English ________(speak) all over the world.
42. (2017•武威)You________(grow) since the last time I saw you.
43. (2017•龙东区)When we walk ________ (cross) the road, we should follow the traffic rules.
44. (2017•龙东区)Though the little boy is only three years old, he can dress ________ (he).
45. (2017•鄂州)The doctor did what he could ________ (save) the patient's life.
46. (2017•鄂州) ________ (luck), the man hurt badly in the accident.
47. (2017•鄂州) Sandy's grandparents ________ (marry) for 50 years.
48. (2017•广西)We are sad about the________ (pollute) of our environment.
49. (2017•鄂州) —Tom has invented a tr eeplanting machine.
—I think no one is ________ (create) than him. He's a boy full of strange ideas.
50. (2017•鄂州) Teenagers should ________ (encourage) to solve their problems by themselves.
51. (2017•鄂州)—Where did you find Miss Gao just now?
—In the office. She ___ _____ (talk) with other teachers at that time.
proud / ke pt out / set up / attend / help / thirsty
52. The teacher can see in our eyes that we are________ for kn owledge. She tells us that knowledge wil l give us wings to fly.
53. Jessica Wong sells her bags in a small shop, but she has also________ an online business to sell them.
54. Our teachers and parents will be________ of us because we have grown up and can be responsible for ourselves.
55. Although you may not like to do chores, you should ________your parents around the house.
56. We will________ the junior high graduation ceremony tomorrow. It is a very special time for us.
Dream House in California is not a house for only one or two children. It's a house for many(57)________(kid ). It's a family. It's the future.
Imagine(58)________(live) in a hospital for many years because of illness. Imagine that one stays in a cold street (59)________(连词) there is no other place to stay. These children need help.(60)________(代词)need Dream House.
Many years ago, a little girl named Collin Rose (61)________(decide) that when she grew up, she would offer a warm home (62)________(介词) those sick and homeless children. When she grew up, she became (63)________(冠词) nurse and made her dream come true. In November 2003, Collin Rose set up Dream House. Collin Rose's efforts have (64)________(encourage) many people to help sick and homeless children.
“Every child should have a happy childhood. We may help make these children's lives (65)________(good) than before. Your small help may (66)________(great) change their lives. No help is too small, ” Collin Rose said.
1．w ise 2.shape 3.wait 4.b an k 5.touch
6．pronunciation 7.ninth 8.seriously 9.share 1 0.S eptember
11．Germans 12.Finally 13.sold 14.chal leng e 15．depends
16.nothing 17.extra 18.mine 1 9.behind 20．potatoes
21.thin ner 22.helpful 23.communicate 24．proud 25.chance/opportunity
26.hardly 27.noticed 28．followed 29.choice 30.none
31．use 32.environment 33.developed
34．friends 35.are sleeping 36.first 37.to come
38．will send/am going to send 39.fast 40.hers
4 1．is spoken 42.have grown 43.across 44.himself
45．to save 46.Unluckily 47.have been married
48．pollution 49.more creative 50.be encouraged 51．was tal kin g
52．thirsty 53.set up 54.proud 55.help 56.attend
57．kids 58.living 59.because/and 60.They
61．decided 62.to 63.a 64.encouraged