源网 W ww.tt z
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
6. Who is the tallest in the class?
A. Greg. B. Dennis. C. Lucy.
7. What did Sally do on vacation?
A. She went to Shanghai. B. She went to Beijing. C. She practiced swimming.
8. How is Peter’s English grade?
A. Better than last year. B. Worse than last year. C. The same as last year.
9. What did Mike do last night?
A. He slept early. B. He had a bad dream. C. He studied until midnight.
10. How often is the talent show?
A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
11. What program does the woman like better?
A. Soap operas. B. Sports shows. C. Talk shows.
12. Where did Sue go for her vacation?
A. France. B. America. C. Canada.
13. What does David think of his vacation?
A. He hates it. B. He doesn’t mind it. C. He loves it.
14. Who will go to the movies with the man?
A. Tom. B. Linda. C. Diana.
15. Why do they go to the Dream cinema?
A. Close to home. B. Has the best service. C. Has the newest movies.
Name Bill Kevin Gina
Age 15 18. 5
Personality(性格) 16. outgoing cute
Outlook(外貌) short curly hair a little 20.
Hobby likes writing 17. likes 19. likes cartoons
21. David has__________ online shop. He made a lot of money on the double-11 shopping frenzy.
A. a B. an C. the
22. “Success never seems to come but__________hard work,” the teacher said to the boy.
A. below B. across C. through
23. We didn’t go__________ last vacation because of the heavy rain.
A. somewhere B.anywhere C. nowhere
24. —How is the weather there, Peter?
—It’s raining so hard that we can_________get out of the house.
A. usually B. hardly C. always
25. Our parents love us very much _________they hardly ever say, “I love you.”
A. though B. or C. however
26. I don’t remember when and where I _________ this umbrella.
A. buy B. am buying C. bought
27. —Could you tell me how to_________ a special story for kids.
—Yes, first of all, you have to choose the main characters.
A. make up B. dress up C. look up
28. —What will the weather be like next Monday?
—It ___________be cloudy or windy. Who knows!
A. must B. should C. might
29. — Is Cindy going to the ___________?
—Yes, she is interested in movies very much.
A. hotel B. dentist C. theater
30. —_____________ has Hong Kong been back to our motherland?
—For 20 years. How time flies!
A. How soon B. How long C. How often
31. Peter is so ___________ that he can always make us laugh.
A. funny B. lazy C. quiet
32. —How do you like Lehai Supermarket?
—The food is fresh there, and the service is the___________.I like shopping there.
A.good B.better C. best
33. — I like Lu Han so much，his my favorite singer.
—Me, too. His album(专辑) will ___________ next month. I can’t wait to buy one for myself.
A. bring out B. come out C.find out
34. — Thank you for your help, Amy.
A. No problem B. That’s right C. Here you are
35. —___________hours does your cousin sleep every night?
—Around 8 hours.
A. How long B. How often C. How many
When the girl was very little, her father would pick her up, play games with her, and he would tell her, “I 36 you, little girl.”
When the little girl was 37 , the great man would hug(拥抱) her and tell her, “I love you, little girl.” The little girl would say, “I am not a little girl any more.” Then the man would laugh and say, “But to me, you’ll 38 be my little girl.”
Later the girl left her home and went into the world. The more she learned about herself, the more she learn about 39 . She thought her father was really 40 because he could speak his love to his 41 . Wherever she was, the man would call her and say, “I love you, little girl.”
The day came when the father 42 a stroke(中风). He couldn’t talk any more. He could no longer smile, laugh, walk, hug or tell the little girl 43 he loved her.
The girl went to her father. He 44 her and tried to speak, but he could not. Tears (泪水) ran from 45 of their eyes and she put her arms around his head. And to her surprise, his father’s heart beat(跳动) out the words that his mouth could no longer say: I love you, little girl!
36. A know B. love C. get
37. A. coming up B. getting up C. growing up
38. A. often B. always C. sometimes
39. A. her father B. herself C. her mother
40. A. great B. busy C. free
41. brother B. mother C. family
42. A. took B. kept C. had
43. A. how much B. how long C. how often
44. A. looked at B. looked for C. looked after
45. A. one B. both C. either
A young man was walking in a supermarket to pick up a few things when he saw an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he went on.
Finally, he went to wait at the check-out counter(收银台), but the old lady stood in front of him. “Excuse me,” she said, “I’m sorry if my staring at(盯着看) you made you feel bad, but it’s just because you look like my son, and I didn’t see him for a long time.”
“I am sorry to hear that,” said the young man, “is there anything I can do for you?”
“Yes,” she said, “when I’m leaving, can you say ‘Good bye, mother!’? It would make me feel so much better.”
“Sure,” answered the young man. Then, when the old woman was leaving, he called out, “Good bye, mother!”
When he walked up to the check-out counter, he saw that he has to pay $127.50. “How can that be?” he asked, “I only buy a few things!”
The clerk(收银员)said, “Your mother said that you would pay for her.”
46. The young man was ______ that day.
A. doing some shopping B. having a walk
C. visiting his mother D. walking home
47. The old lady stood ______ the young man on the check-out line.
A. far from B. behind C. before D. across from
48. ______ wasn’t good in this story.
A. The clerk B. The old lady C. The young man D. No one
49. At last, the young man had to pay ______ he expected.
A. more than B. less than C. as much as D. no more than
50. We know from the story that the old lady ______.
A. liked shopping B. had a son
C. paid nothing D. bought nothing
Who is your best friend?
Jack: My best friend is Albert. He is an outgoing boy with black hair and brown eyes. I am fifteen. He is one year older than me. We both love sports. And we have the same dream---to be a sports star.
Mary: My best friend is Nance. She is a kind, beautiful and funny girl. We live in the same village, and we ride our bikes to school together every day. We are in the same school but in different classes.
Lily: Elya is my best friend. She is a tall girl with long hair and big eyes. We look the same in many ways, but we have different characters. Elya is quiet and shy. I am outgoing and funny. So I often tell jokes to make her laugh.
Tom: My best friend is Mike. We met each other in the art club two years ago. He is as old as me, but a little taller. We both love art, but he draws better than me. We both love watching movies, too. We often go to the cinema together on weekends.
51. Albert is ______.
A. thirteen B. fourteen C. fifteen D. sixteen
52. Nance goes to school ______.
A. by bike. B. by bus C. by car D. by boat
53. The word characters means______.
A. 爱好 B.角色 C. 性格 D. 理想
54. Tom often goes to the______ with Mike on weekends.
A. museum B. zoo C. cinema D. library
55. Which of the following is true?
A. Jack wants to be a music star. B. Mary and Nancy are classmates.
C. Elya has long hair and big eyes. D. Tom is better at drawing than Mike.
Bill and Simon were good friends. One summer, they were on holiday together. They planned to sail(航行) around the Caribbean Sea on their boat for two weeks. In their trip, they saw many whales(鲸). They were very excited because they both love whales very much. Unluckily, when Bill and Simon were watching them, the whales began to knock at the side of the boat. Then the water started coming in and they knew that they were in trouble. They quickly jumped into the lifeboat before it was too late. And then they watched as their boat sank(沉没) into the sea.
Luckily, Bill and Simon had enough food and water for about twenty days. They also had a fishing line and a special machine(机器) that could turn sea water into drinking water. The two things helped them live at sea. For the next fifty days, they got about 10 fish a day and ate them. They saw about twenty ships. They tried their best to call for help, but nobody saw them. They were becoming weaker and weaker. Just as they were beginning to lose hope, a fishing boat found them.
56. Bill and Simon sailed around the Caribbean Sea on the boat ______.
A. for two weeks B. to catch whales C. to catch fish D. for holiday
57. In their trip, they were excited because ______.
A. they saw many whales. B. they learnt about the sea
C. they could live at sea D. they sailed for the first time
58. Before the boat sank, they______.
A. found about twenty ships B. jumped in to the lifeboat quickly
C. jumped into a fishing boat quickly D. tried their best to call for help
59. They were successful to live at sea because they______.
A. caught a whale and ate it B. got help from fishermen
C. had enough food and water in the lifeboat D. had a fishing line and a special machine
60. After the boat sank, they spent about ______ in the lifeboat.
A. twenty days B. fifty days C. seventy days D. thirty days
Are you interested in animals and nature? Want to enjoy your summer holiday and learn something interesting and useful?
Here comes your CHANCE(机会). Youth Explorer has a THREE-DAY SUMMER PROGRAM! You can take part in many hands-on activities and meet with live animals---giraffes, pandas, tigers, and so on! More information about the program is as follows:
Age: Students aged 8~16
Groups: There are 2 programs for you to choose from. Each program needs at most 15 students.
Dates: 10~12 July, 2017
Days: Monday to Wednesday
Time: 10:00 a.m. ~4:00 p. m. Program B
Dates: 8~10 August, 2017
Days: Tuesday to Thursday
Time: 10:00 a.m.~4:00 p.m.
Program cost(费用): $230 for members; $250 for non-members
How to do: Simply come to our center to get a form(申请表). Send back your form on or before 7thJuly, 2017(Friday).
1. NO FREE LUNCHES because of personal food differences. You may bring a lunch-box or pay for lunch at our restaurant.
2. If there is a coming rain, both programs will be put off until it is clear.
COME AND JOIN US NOW!! DON’T MISS THE CHANCE!!
61. ______ can join the three-day summer program.
A. a child of 7 B. a boy of 14 C. a girl of 17 D. a man of 26
62. The underlined phrase put off means______.
A. 预计 B. 取消 C. 延迟 D. 结束
63. Two members and one non-member want to join in the program. They must pay______.
A. $690 B. $710 C. $730 D. $750
64. There are no free lunches because ______.
A. people have different tastes B. the lunches cost nothing
C. there are many restaurants D. the students may bring lunch-boxes.
65. We can know from the passage______.
A. Youth Explorer is the name of the program
B. More than 15 students are in each program
C. we can see only three kinds of animals in the program
D. You must send your form back to the program center.
Almost every parent says we never grow up. In fact, we are maybe 16 or 17 years old. In their eyes, we are always little ones. 66. .
Most parents always think they give the best things they can to make their children live well. They buy their children pretty clothes, cool shoes, expensive school things, and always a thousand-yuan bike. 67. However, they only want their little boy to give them good grades in the tests.
But why their little babies still can’t understand them? Does it mean that they still want more material(物质的) things? 68. What does a true family mean? I think it means a place where we can hide(藏) ourselves from the outside cold world. It is very important. 69. And one important thing is that we must be stronger in the outside world because we know we have a family.
So I think that parents must save their money. They should sit down and tell their children they have a true family. 70. Then, no boy will still be a little boy.
A. No, in fact, what they want is a true family.
B. For example, they always worry about me and my life.
C. They think they do everything they can to their dear little children.
D. Then the children and their parents can understand each other more and more.
E. From family, we can get warmth, love and happiness.
My mother_______________________________________________________________ .
This sofa_________________________________________________________________ .
Lucy, __________________________________________________________________ ?
76. park, yesterday 77. twice, coffee
78. fast, than 79.tall, of 80.hope, game, Thursday
More and more people are using cars in many places in Africa today. However, things are d 81 in Malawi( 马拉维 ).Bikes are the most 82 [ˈpɒpjələ(r)] in this African country.
Bike riding is a way of life in Malawi. People use them 83 (carry)heavy things. They also use bikes to carry people, especially tourists. These years, 84 (take)a “bicycle taxi” to travel around Malawi has become quite popular among tourists from all over the world.
If you go to Malawi, you will find a lot of bike taxis waiting on both 85 (side) of the roads. The riders make the bikes 86 [ˈkʌmftəbəl] for passengers to sit on. You can jump on a bike taxi and get around at a very low cost.
Alice is a 21-year-old student from Canada. She enjoys the special bike riding a lot.
“I 87 （real）like the bike taxi,” she says. “It’s easy and cheap.” Alice usually 88 (花费) just $1 in going shopping in town.
28-year-old Panjira Khombe 89 （begin）to ride a bike taxi two years ago. The young man enjoys this job. “I used to make boats for a living, but that’s a hard job. Being a bike taxi rider is easy for me and I don’t 90 carrying heavy people,” he says.
91.爸爸妈妈是我们生活中最重要的人，他们扮演着我们生活中的良师益友，他们时而严肃，时而可爱，请同学们从外貌个性，兴趣爱好及生活习惯等方面描述父母在你心中的异同点，让我们以My Day and Mom为题，让我们走进父母，介绍父母，了解父母，词数80左右。
第一节 1.A 2.A 3.B 4.C 5. A
第二节 6. B 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. B 11. C 12. A 13. C 14. B 15. A
第三节 16. quiet 17. stories 18. twelve/12 19. music 20. heavy
21. B 22. C 23. B 24. B 25. A 26. C 27. A 28. C 29. C 30. B
31. A 32. C 33. B 34. A 35. C
36. B 37. C 38. B 39. A 40. A 41. C 42. C 43. A 44. A 45. B
46. A 47. C 48. B 49. A 50. C 51. D 52. A 53. C 54. C 55. C
56. D 57. A 58. B 59. D 60. C 61. B 62. C 63. B 64.A 65. D
66. B 67. C 68. A 69. E 70. D
71. My mother goes to the movies once a week.
72. This sofa is as expensive as that one.
73. Lucy, did you buy anything special in Hong Kong?
74. What can/do you expect to learn from sitcoms?
75. I think 90.9 FM plays the most beautiful songs every day.
76. I rode my bike in the park yesterday.
77. I drink coffee twice a week.
78. Lily runs faster than Lucy.
79. Wang Junkai is the tallest of the three.
80. I hope to watch a game show on Thursday.
81. different 82. popular 83. to carry 84. taking 85. sides
86. comfortable 87. really 88. spends 89. began 90. mind
Dad and mom play an important role in my life. We love each other. People often ask me which one I like better, it’s difficult to say. They are strict with me, but I know they both love me.
In some ways, they are the same. Both of them like sports and are good at cooking. They both like reading, so they usually go to the library on weekends. But in some ways they are different. My father is taller than and more athletic than my mother. He likes watching ball games on TV and he plays basketball three times a week after work, but my mother likes watching TV at home, her favorite TV show is soap operas. She often cries when she watch them. It’s a little bit fun. I think my mother is quiet, she is a beautiful woman with long hair. So my dad loves her very much.
They care about me, usually take me to many wonderful place to have fun. When I am in trouble, they are always there for me. Whatever they are the same or different, we help and love each other. What about your parents?
第一节 听句子 听下面五个句子，从每小题所给的三幅图中选出与句子内容相符的选项。每个句子读两遍。
1. We went to the summer camp on vacation.
2. Jim likes surfing the internet very much.
3. Good friends should care about each other.
4. Look, she has long and straight hair. She looks pretty.
5. Lily likes playing tennis. She plays very well.
第二节 听对话 听下面七段对话，从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案。每段对话读两遍。
A: Are you the tallest in your class?
B: No, Dennis is the tallest. But I run faster than him.
M: Sally, did you go to shanghai on vacation?
W: Shanghai? I expected to go there. And I even hope to go to Hangzhou? But in fact, I have to stay at school and practice swimming.
M: Miss White, how is Peter’s English grade?
W: It is better this year than last year.
A: Good morning, Mike! Did you sleep well last night?
B: I studied until midnight last night so I didn’t get enough sleep. How about you?
A: I slept like a baby. I fell asleep right away last night, didn't wake up once, and didn't have any bad dreams.
M: The talent show is twice a week. I think it is boring. Let’s watch Channel 2.There’s a soap opera on now.
W: Oh, no! I can’t stand soap operas. They’re so silly.
M: OK. There’s also a sports show or a talk show on.
W: I like talk shows so much. They’re usually interesting. Let’s watch it.
M: Hi, Sue. Did you have a good vacation?
W: Yes, I did. I went to France. It was great.
M: Did you go there alone?
W: No, I went there with my classmates. What about you, David? Did you go anywhere?
M: Yes, I went to America and Canada with my parents. It was a wonderful trip. I had a great time there. I hope I will go there again.
W: Hello! Who’s speaking?
M: Hello! This is Tom. I want to speak to Linda.
W: This is her.
M: Hi, Linda. Do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?
W: Sure! Is there any new movie?
M: Yes, the Wonder Woman is popular now. It’s the story about Princess Diana. You’ll like it.
W: Sounds great. Which cinema to go to?
M: What about Town cinema? It has the best service and the newest movies.
W: But it is too expensive. Why not go to Dream cinema. It is close to my home and has comfortable seats.
M: OK, I will pick you up at six.
W: Got it. I’ll be waiting for you then. See you.
Bill is an English boy with short curly hair. He is 15 years old. He is quiet. On weekends, he often goes to the library near his home to read. He likes writing stories. He wants to be a writer in the future. Bill has a brother Kevin. Kevin is 3 years younger than Bill. He is very outgoing. He likes music very much, and he is the best singer in his school. Gina is Bill’s sister. She is only five years old. She is a little heavy which makes her very cute. She likes cartoons. She has more than 10 pictures books about Mickey Mouse.
文章来源天 添 资
源网 W ww.tt z