源网 W ww.tt z
1. What does the man think of his friend Sam?
A. Selfish. B. Kind-hearted. C. Open-minded.
2. What time is it now?
A. 8:00. B. 7:45. C. 8:15.
3. How long does the man plan to work in Germany?
A. One year. B. Half a year. C. One and a half years.
4. How does the man feel about Tom’s behavior at the meeting?
A. Angry. B. Excited. C. Worried.
5. What can we know about Jenny?
A. She failed to attend class today.
B. She is in hospital now.
C. She is feeling terrible now.
6. What is on now?
A. Local news. B. A talk show. C. A fashion show.
7. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Change the channel. B. Take design classes. C. Check the TV Guide.
8. Why does Cindy go to the airport?
A. To catch a flight. B. To pick up Mr Black. C. To say goodbye to Mr Black.
9. What did Mr Black do these days?
A. Visiting relatives. B. Taking a trip. C. Climbing the Great Wall.
10. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The woman couldn’t get into the house.
B. The man left his roommate in the house.
C. The man couldn’t get out of the house.
11. Who helped the man out?
A. His roommate. B. His neighbour. C. His friend.
12. What does the woman think of the man's story?
A. Interesting. B. Exciting. C. Frightening.
13. Where does Ann read about the advertisement?
A. On the Internet. B. In a newspaper. C. In a magazine.
14. How many apartments does the man advertise?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
15. What is included in the rent about the one-bedroom apartment?
A. Gas. B. Heat. C. Electricity.
16. How does Ann feel about the one-bedroom apartment?
A. Satisfied. B. Disappointed. C. Concerned.
17. What’s the passage mainly about?
A. The popularity of mobile phones among students.
B. Different views on using mobile phones in schools.
C. Bans on carrying mobile phones to schools.
18. What do students most likely to do if they carry mobile phones to school?
A. To play music in class. B. To cheat in exams. C. To focus on Facebook.
19. What’s most parents’ attitude towards the ban on students’ using mobile phones in schools?
A. They don’t care. B. They support it. C. They are against it.
20. What do many people think of students’ using mobile phones?
A. Phones can be used all the time at school.
B. Phones can be used after school.
C. Phones can be used during spare time at school.
21. The Old Man and the Sea tells the story of Sandiago, an aging Cuban fisherman who ________ to catch a huge fish far out in the ocean for two days and nights.
A. approaches B. determines C. attempts D. struggles
22. During the Chinese Language Bridge Cup Contest, a dozen American students posed merrily for a group photo, each of ________ held a drawing made by themselves.
A. who B. that C. whom D. whose
23. Watching football matches at home is one thing, and going to watch them ________ live at the stadium is quite another.
A. perform B. performing C. being performed D. to perform
24. It is necessary to ________ to teenagers the fact that they should attach more importance to traditional Chinese culture and have more cultural self-confidence.
A. hang on B. get across C. give out D. figure out
25. ________ digital mediums have provided us with many benefits, studies have shown that taking notes by hand will help us remember important points better.
A. Even though B. As if C. Now that D. Ever since
26. Operation Red Sea, an action film ________ Chinese armed forces in the real-life evacuation（撤退）in Yemen’s civil war, has left a deep impression on the audience.
A. in favor of B. in celebration of C. in honor of D. in terms of
27. China’s environmental watchdog has approved the action plan ________ foreign garbage imports should be banned to control solid waste pollution.
A. what B. which C. that D. where
28. Peking University has offered an optional course on electronic games ________ the video game research and development are introduced.
A. what B. which C. where D. that
29.—Look! The shared bikes are deserted everywhere, even in the dustbin.
—What a pity! The bike-sharing company ________ their management of these bikes.
A. would strengthen B. could strengthen
C. should have strengthened D. must have strengthened
30. The Belt and Road Initiative in China has made a significant ________ to the economic development in the neighboring countries.
A. conclusion B. contribution C. foundation D. distinction
31. As more and more people read online, some people attending the National People’s Congress recommended that National Reading Day ________ set up.
A. was B. will be C. is D. be
32. ________, students at a Finnish primary school attend their class taught by a mathematics teaching robot.
A. Amazing and exciting B. Amazed and excited
C. Amazement and excitement D. To be amazed and exited
33. Not only ________, but they also should avoid making phone calls or looking at WeChat while driving.
A. should the food delivery drivers wear helmets
B. the food delivery drivers should wear helmets
C. wear the food delivery drivers helmets
D. do the food delivery drivers wear helmets
34. The number of Chinese tourists to Antarctica ________ since 2007. Therefore, it’s time the central government took some effective measures to promote responsible tourism.
A. have increased B. is increased C. are increasing D. has been increasing
35.—It’s great that McDonald's in the United States plans to use drinking straws made from paper.
—________. It will help protect the environment.
A. You name it B. You can never tell it
C. You can say that again D. You got it
It is the year 3090 and I have a robot to do everything for me.
The first thing I should do is to program him to 36 . Reading the instructions, I am not very worried, because it seems 37 . I just need to tell him 38 to do and how to do it, starting with how he should speak to my parents. He should always be 39 and use proper English language. Then 40 the fun part, that is, teaching him how to talk with my friends. Lastly, I teach him how to speak to someone that I 41 have a crush on（迷恋）. Then I set him out to 42 with my friends, family and …Jessie. This robot really is 43 . Now meditation（冥想）and music 44 my day. How wonderful it is to live in the years of robots and
Besides 45 aspects, I also teach him the academic parts. I 46 him to know the basics of an English essay. In order to make my essay stand 47 , I teach him different grammatical processes. 48 , I send him to write my paper for the English class. This robot is the 49 to my new lazy, king-like life.
The 50 thing I want to teach him is to write a(n) 51 . I show him a good journal entry. After he has finished, I read the pages-I have been having the best time.
52 , then realize it is not me who is having this great time; it is my robot. Oh, no! My date is tomorrow and if I do not stop this nonsense, I will not be 53 my date; my robot will! Well, I surely learn my 54 . Looking around my room, I realize how much of a 55 it has become. With a smile, I say, “Hey robot, it is time for you to learn to clean the house.”
36. A. say B. speak C. tell D. show
37. A. simple B. modern C. secure D. interesting
38. A. when B. why C. how D. what
39. A. intelligent B. polite C. skilful D. humorous
40. A. occurs B. finishes C. comes D. leaves
41. A. might B. must C. should D. can
42. A. go B. deal C. play D. communicate
43. A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing
44. A. make up B. consist of C. turn out D. take in
45. A. personal B. social C. significant D. various
46. A. program B. design C. request D. attempt
47. A. up B. out C. for D. by
48. A. Therefore B. Gradually C. Meanwhile D. Afterwards
49. A. appeal B. limit C. beginning D. routine
50. A. last B. very C. only D. second
51. A. journal B. essay C. report D. message
52. A. Although B. However C. Otherwise D. Furthermore
53. A. joining B. attending C. appearing D. participating
54. A. lesson B. failure C. experience D. disappointment
55. A. mess B. shock C. reality D. disadvantage
Nowadays climate change is the greatest challenge facing humanity: we should try our best to reduce carbon emission（二氧化碳排放）if we are to avoid a disaster that destroys large parts of the world. The carbon footprint means the effect that human activities have on the environment. Here are some effective ways to live a low-carbon life:
1. Use less junk mails and reduce the need for paper use. A simple web search will lead you to a paper-free form to send to marketing preference organizations.
2. Drink and eat more thoughtfully. Drink tap water rather than buy bottled water. If you have concerns about your tap water, use a filter（过滤器）and clean it regularly. Try to replace one of your weekly meals without any meat.
3. Do not burn fossil fuels（矿物燃料）if you can. Travelling on foot or by bike reduces global warming pollution and saves money.
In fact, making use of solar power is the most effective way to live a low-carbon life. If all families use home solar power system instead of fossil fuels, we could reduce our oil dependence by more than a third. You can search clues and information via GOOGLE and YAHOO to put together your DIY solar power system. However, there is a lot of garbage on the Internet, so it is hard to tell the bad ones from the useful. You need professional（专业的）help on DIY solar power!
Our action is important if we want to avoid climate change. There is no time to delay with the effort to reduce carbon emission. Making greener choices, from the food you eat to the way you travel, can improve your health and well-being.
56. What is likely to happen if carbon emission keeps increasing?
A. Humans will go through terrible climate changes.
B. More fossil fuels will be used up.
C. All parts of the world will be destroyed.
D. Human activities will have less effect on the environment.
57. According to the passage, the following measures can contribute to a low-carbon life EXCEPT ________.
A. cutting down on paper use B. drinking bottled water
C. avoiding driving cars D. making use of solar energy
58. What’s the main purpose of this passage?
A. To stress the importance of carbon emission.
B. To draw people’s attention to climate changes.
C. To appeal to people to live a green life.
D. To explain what the carbon footprint is.
59. In which part of a newspaper can this passage be read?
A. Business. B. Advertisement. C. Entertainment. D. Environment.
Self-service start-ups have become the new fashion for Chinese investors（投资者）. Alibaba launched its Tao Cafe in late August, 2017, two months after JD Daojia rolled out something similar. There are also many smaller companies doing similar things like Xingbianli and Easyhome.
There are an increasingly large amount of unmanned stores springing up around the country every week—from supermarkets and noodle-shops to bookstores. Recently an unmanned bookstore opened in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou.
How does it work?
Scan the QR code on the glass door and wait until a mini-program appears. As soon as the door flashes, you are in the bookstore. On the back of each book, you will find a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) circuit（电路）, which uses electro-magnetic（电磁）fields to track the book on your way out. Stand in the payment area and scan the QR code once more and you have successfully made a purchase.
“It can save some labor costs. Also, we collect information, like the customers’ shopping habits and their book preferences. Then, in the future, we know what books we should provide,” said Fang Hao, Chief Operating Officer, IFANX Bookshop.
The idea of unmanned stores first caught the world’s attention in 2016 when Amazon announced its cashier-less store called Amazon Go. It is a grocery store operated by the online retailer（零售商）Amazon, with currently one location in Seattle, Washington.
Shoplifting has been one of the major concerns that people have raised when questioning the sustainability（可持续性）of this new shopping model.
“Risk control is probably the first word that comes to mind when talking about unmanned stores. But with the support of technology, the rate of stolen or damaged goods in our automatic stores is far lower than in traditional retailers,” said Chen Zilin, founder and CEO of BingoBox, at TechCrunch Shanghai.
Another concern is the safety of personal information. Some industry insiders warned that since there is not going to be just one type of facial recognition technology in the future and each of them collects different information at different times, the issue of information security shouldn’t be ignored.
60. Why are Alibaba and JD Daojia mentioned in the first paragraph?
A. To show that self-service business is developing very quickly in China.
B. To suggest they are more competitive compared with smaller companies.
C. To indicate they have earned much money in self-service business.
D. To inform people that they are popular in the fashion industry.
61. How is a book purchased in an unmanned bookstore?
A. Customers place an order online and fetch the book in the bookstore.
B. Customers need to find a FRID on the book to pay the money.
C. Customers need to scan QR twice before a book is bought.
D. Customers scan QR to make a purchase and have the book delivered to them.
62. Which of the following are the advantages of unmanned stores?
①fewer workers ②higher costs ③less shoplifting ④safer information
A. ①② B. ③④ C. ②④ D. ①③
63. What is Chen Zilin’s attitude towards this new shopping model?
A. Passive. B. Objective. C. Confident. D. Doubtful.
64. What can be inferred from this passage?
A. Different types of facial recognition technology will be applied in the future.
B. In the self-service business, how to ensure information security remains a problem.
C. All people have doubts whether this new shopping model will continue to exist.
D. Unmanned stores will take the place of the traditional ones sooner or later.
Not long ago my daughter’s shoes were scratched（划损）by someone's knife. She burst into tears. I took the shoes to the shoemaker to get them repaired.
The young apprentice（学徒）glanced at the opening and said, “There is nothing I can do but to replace the upper.”
His master looked at them and said to me, “If you trust me, I will add more scratches on both of the shoes.”
I was confused and asked why.
“As if the openings were made on purpose for the sake of a special style and reuse,” he explained.
I didn’t fully understand him, but I decided to leave the shoes there.
Two days later I dropped by from work to fetch the shoes. At the first sight I found there were indeed five or six more scratches on each shoe, but all the openings were patched（打补丁）by red soft leather in red with edges sewed by thick thread; the stitches（缝线）were twisted with the appearance of roughness and plainness which was a perfect match for the quality of leather, more unique and interesting than ever. I couldn’t help admiring the shoemaker’s skills.
Another time, my sister’s white blouse was torn a large opening on the back. My wife took it over and checked carefully, and then said, “Let me take it home and mend it.”
Three days later, seeing the blouse again, I was shocked: all the cracks and openings were sewed up by thin and white thread and they took on a look of branches, like the ice crystal on winter’s branches in the north. In order to intensify the effect, she attached a snowman made of flowery cotton rags on the shirt .I sighed with praise, “It’s just as beautiful as a piece of art.”
I was inspired by it. In reality, patches are unavoidable, so is human’s life, which will appear in the form of injury, disability or disease. Since you can’t change the existence of wound, you should not expect people’s sympathy（同情）by the wound. All you can do and have to do is to sew the wound by patches and try your best to bloom a most beautiful flower on the wound, and that is the significance of life.
65. From the passage, we can know that ________.
A. the writer was fooled by a shoemaker to leave the shoes behind
B. a shoemaker cut more openings on the shoes to gain a unique beauty
C. a shoemaker repaired the scratched shoes and made it look the same as it was
D. the writer’s wife took great efforts to mend the scratched shoes
66. How did the author feel about the shoemaker’s work?
A. Amazed. B. Moved. C. Confused. D. Disappointed.
67. What does the underlined word “intensify” mean in Paragraph 9?
A. Benefit. B. Secure. C. Remove. D. Increase.
68. Why does the author mention the scratched shoes and torn blouse in this passage?
A. To make a comparison.
B. To introduce the topic.
C. To explain a concept.
D. To tell the background information.
69. What does the underlined sentence mean in this passage?
A. The wounds are hard to remove, so we could draw some flowers to cover them.
B. Life is always imperfect, but we could grow flowers to make it more beautiful.
C. Despite patches in our life, we should be brave and seek our own unique beauty.
D. We should try to be positive and learn to forget the bad situation.
70. What might be the best title of this passage?
A. A Wonderful Shoemaker B. The Scratched Shoes
C. The Patches of Life D. Life with Perfection
71. The Clean Your Plate C________ has achieved a great success since it was launched to avoid wasting food.
72. Even the newly-built tower were d________ in this terrible earthquake.
73. Our efforts to speed up globalization and free trade are widely r around the world.
74. Some Syrian citizens were badly i________ in the military attacks by the three western countries in April.
75. Some English learning apps are very popular nowadays, receiving many positive c________ from users.
76. After ________（分析）big data collected from customers, online shops are able to find out the most popular goods in different places.
77. Thanks to the Internet, people who are ________（残疾的）can communicate with others with common interests.
78. Beijing has enjoyed many blue-sky days since the country ________（推广）a change from coal to natural gas.
79. China makes an ________（尝试）to change the country into “Beautiful China” by reducing pollution.
80. When my friends came to visit me, I felt ________（尴尬）about ho untidy and messy the house was.
Every March, sports fans across the United States get a special treat -the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Basketball Tournament（竞标赛）. In this tournament, the best college basketball teams take part in the 81 (compete). It’s nicknamed “March Madness” 82 the tournament always happens in March.
With fans 83 (come) from across the country, the games gain great popularity. One of the 84 (many) exciting aspects is the concept（概念）of “upsets”, when an underrated team defeats a team that is very 85 (high) ranked（排名）. Upsets are very inspiring because they show that any team that tries hard enough can become a champion. This year, for example, a small team defeated 86 highest-ranking team in the country. This game surprised almost everyone, because it’s very rare for that team 87 (defeat) by anyone, especially by a small team.
Upsets often define March Madness, 88 (provide) inspiration for us in our daily lives. We’re all on the way to 89 (become) the champions of our own lives, and events such as March Madness 90 we can see young adults from all backgrounds compete at a national level show us that our goals are achieved.
Procrastination（拖延）is like a voice in your head giving you several reasons to avoid doing something. Usually it’s tough to overcome it.
So why not ask some questions to give you practical solutions?
1. What can I do to get started?
Sometimes we’re faced with projects so big that we don't know where to start. Once you actually begin working on a task, it doesn't feel as bad as you imagined it would.
By asking yourself what you can do to take that first meaningful step, you can begin mentally breaking up the project into smaller sub-tasks, then pick the simplest one to start on. Once you begin focusing just on that, there is a possibility that you will have more motivation（动机）to keep going.
2. What are my first three biggest things today?
Each morning, list down which three tasks you need to finish today. Spend the first few hours of your day focusing on those. Only when they're done should you move on to your other work.
3. How can I make this easier?
Many of us believe that success demands hard work -and it often does. But sometimes that belief gets in the way of finding simple solutions to big challenges. There’s no shame in making something difficult easier for yourself to complete.
For instance, you might not have time to work out for an hour every day. So rather than giving up completely, start by exercising for just 10 minutes each day. After all, small steps lead to big changes. The key is to turn to the easier alternative（替代方案）and stick to it regularly.
4. What will go wrong if I don’t do this now?
Ask yourself how you might lose out if you delay any further. And don’t focus just on the immediate effect. Strongly remind yourself of the long-term fallout that comes from habitual procrastination.
The truth is that all successful people have a tendency（趋势）to procrastinate. The key is what steps you take to start getting things done. And sometimes that’s all about asking the right questions.
Four questions to help you stop procrastination
Introduction Procrastination is difficult to (91)________ with, since it provides you with several reasons to delay doing something.
(92)________ on solving procrastination practically ● What should I start with?
Ask yourself how to take the first step so as to break up the project into smaller sub-tasks. Once you begin focusing on it, you are (93 to be more motivated to keep going.
● What are my first three biggest things today?
At the start of each day, decide what is on your (94)________ of priorities（优先权）and focus on these tasks.
● How can I make it easier?
Although it’s commonly believed that hard work is a(n) (96)________ for success, you should not hesitate to make difficult tasks easier to complete.
Turning to the easier alternative and sticking to it on a regular basis will make a (97)________.
● What’s the result of procrastination?
You might lose out if you delay any further. So (98) ________ yourself of the short-term and long-term impacts the habitual procrastination has on us.
(99)________ Asking the right questions is of great (100)________ for you to fight against procrastination.
理由 1. 简单易操作，不需要携带现金或银行卡；
3. …… 1. 存在安全问题，如个人信息泄露，资金盗用等；
个人观点 1. …
4. 参考词汇：移动支付mobile payment 摊贩 stallholder 资金盗用fund theft。
With the development of science and technology, mobile payment is gaining popularity in China. ___________
文章来源天 添 资
1-5 BBCAA 6~10 BCCBC 11~15 BAAAB 16-20 ABCCC
21~25 DCCBA 26-30 CCCCB 31~35 DBADC
36-40 BADBC 41~45 ADCAB 46-50 ABDCA 51-55 ABBAA
56~59 ABCD 60-64 ACDCB 65～70 BADBCC
71. Campaign 72. destroyed 73. recognized/recognized 74. injured
75.comments 76. analysing/analyzing 77. disabled 78. promoted
79. attempt 80. embarrassed /awkward
81. competition 82. because/as 83. coming 84. most 85. highly
86. the 87. to be defeated 88. providing 89. becoming 90. where
91. deal/cope/do 92. Suggestions/Tips /Advice 93. likely 94. list
95. before 96. must/necessity 97. difference 98. remind
99. Conclusion 100. importance/significance
With the development of science and technology, mobile payment has become a fad in China. Recently our class has held a discussion about it and opinions are divided.
60% of the students are in favor of mobile payment. Firstly, it is easy to operate. They just need to take a smart phone instead of cash or bank cards. Meanwhile, it’s widely accepted in different places, ranging from big shopping malls to stallholders. It is really convenient to consumers. In addition, they could enjoy some discounts with online payment.
However, about 40% of the students are concerned about its security. It is likely that personal information could be let out and money stolen. Besides, they tend to buy more than what they really need by paying online. Also it’s difficult for some old people to adapt to it.
From my perspective, I am happy to embrace the new trend. Undoubtedly, paying online will contribute to our easier life and it will definitely improve our living standards. (150 words)
源网 W ww.tt z